With Black Pen recruiting, you have the chance to hone your skill to perfection, while delivering value doing what you love. We are recruiting the BEST minds, and we think you’ve got what it takes. Black Pen NG is a Digital Media Company, with a focus on Tech and Digital entertainment. You can read about us here. We look to strengthen our team further, and your expertise is needed at this time.
We have a goal and a vision in mind, we are progressive, and we think you would have a great time working with us. If you join in with Black Pen recruiting, It’s bound to be a bumpy but exciting ride – one hell of a ride. We are on course to disrupt the New Media Publishing eco-space in Africa. If you don’t mind joining us, read along.
Blog with Us. You qualify if you;
- are based in Ife or OAU
- know how to put friendly words together
- have an interest in either of Tech or Digital Entertainment
- are passionate about the growth and development of a movement
- have a sense of humor (Btw, do you know this is correct and is the American spelling for ‘Humour’?)
- have prior experience in journalism (this is not compulsory, you can always be taught, but you must be ready to learn)
- are Vast and have a broader view of issues
Black Pen NG Writer/Blogger – Job Description;
You won’t be doing much, but you will be doing much. It all depends on your attitude to your writing. If writing to you seems like too much work, this is where you should stop reading.
But, if you love it, are ready to learn more about how you can make money from it, are prepared to disrupt the African publishing space with it, read on.
- Developing news editorials with the fast-paced intellectuals behind the contents on the blog.
- Working with the team on content development
- Personally required to initiate content ideas, develop around the blog’s core, and share with the Chief Editor
- Working with the team on innovative ways of expansion
- Collaborate with the team in the execution of any project, activity or event the company is involved in
- Working with the team on brand growth and scale
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Chief Editor